My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Favorite Time of Year is upon us......


We went tonight to take the kids pictures at Montag. I think they are going to turn out well. Jack would only smile twice and then he was ready to get down!
When we got home I tried to take some pictures but he was just not feeling very cooperative.




Then I got a couple of each of them individually that turned out pretty good.



And then of course, being just like her Daddy, Sarah had to take the token silly picture.....





That is all for now. If we have a semi nice day this weekend we will go outside and take some. Those should turn out well because Jack loves being outside and you can always get a smile out of him!!

1 Comments:

Blogger EZ said...

Your fireplace window is very dirty. You should get your worthless husband to clean it.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home