My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Aprils Pictures




















A friend of mine that is in photography school came by the other night and took some pictures of the kids for an assignment. I thought they turned out great so I had to post them for all to see.
It was alot of fun but very nerve racking. Sarah is always so easy. She will do whatever you tell her. Jack on the other hand always has to be moving so it is like trying to hit a target that is going 100 mph. I was suprised that she got one this good out of him. Hopefully, as he gets older he will be a little easier -- for her and all those other photographers out there including myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Nice!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

These are good pics! I love the toothless one!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home