My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Not In This Lifetime!!


I know I have not posted in a while so here is a little taste of Christmas. We TRIED to take Jack to see Santa for the first time and needless to say it did not go well!! Eric did not even get him to Santas lap before he lost it and the whole mall heard it!! This is the only picture that we were able to get with a decent look on his face and he thought I was standing with him. When he realized I wasn't the whole mall heard from him again. It was definitely an experience. I will write more once I get the rest of the pictures put on line.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Cute picture! Sarah is just as beautiful as ever and I love the look on Jack's face. Oh, by the way... I'm typing this from bed!! He He! My laptop works and I'm never getting out of bed again!!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger EZ said...

Good thing Santa was so drunk, otherwise he might have reacted. You don't want to make Santa angry....you won't like him when he's angry.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home