My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Toothless in Tulsa

Well, Sarah actually got to ask Santa for her two front teeth this year. The last one fell before Christmas break and apparently it was a really big drama for my little one. She wanted to tell her Daddy and one of the girls in EDP did it first. She went into drama mode and off we went. She was so excited though to finally get rid of her snaggle tooth. She could litterally do anthing she wanted to with that tooth for a few weeks because it was just hanging by a thread! It was actually pretty gross but for a kid alot of fun to be able to gross everyone out.

And as a preview to more Christmas pictures... I finally got an OU picture of Jack to frame and add to my OU shelf at work. I have been trying to find the perfect picture for quite a while and I think this is it.











I have started editing my pictures from Christmas and got some good ones from the GOYA file. I will add those this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home