My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Book MeMe

I saw this on Emmas blog, and I love books, so I just couldn't resist. I am home and the closest book that I could find was actually Me - Stories of My Life by Katharine Hepburn but unfortunately page 123 was pictures. The book next to it was a devotional.

Instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

6. Tag 5 people

The first book I picked up was a devotional called The Finishing Touch by Charles Swindoll...

The entry in the devotional is called Something Old:
New feelings of gratitude to keep us humble; new joys to take the grind out of today's demands. New strength to endure today's tests. The Bible is old also --- ancient, in fact. Its timeless stories have for centuries shouted, "You can make it! Don't quit...don't give up!"

Now if you are reading this entry... consider yourself tagged!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home