My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oh Christmas Time

I realized today that I had not posted at all about the rest of Christmas. We had a great time. First thing in the morning we have breakfast with my family at our house. We had a wonderful time watching the kids open gifts and relaxing!
Then off to the Zardus'. Here is a great picture of the tree:

And Emma made the cutest little stockings to put on the gifts for the kids and for her secret santa. Aren't they adorable....


One of Sarahs Favorite gifts was a harmonica....


And a couple of pictures of some ornaments that were on the tree... So pretty...


We are now officially iced in so hopefully tomorrow I can get out and take a few pictures. It is not supposed to stop until Sunday night. Hopefully we will keep the power!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

So, how's that harmonica treating you??

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home