My Photo
Name:
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Catch Up Time -- Easter

Ok So I have been really bad about keeping up with the blog but now it is time to play some catch up. The first pictures that I have to show are for Easter. Sarah looked beautiful in her little purple polka dot dress and her hair had just been done at the beauty shop. She was so excited.


And then there was Jack. The beginning of this year he was at the stage where you could not get him to look at the camera to save your life. And of course that sucker was more interesting than anything since it was one of his first!!

Of course by the time Easter got her it was too cold for him to wear his outfit so we had to find something different because it was cold. The good part is that Caleigh and Brittany got to come for Easter so that was wonderful.


And then I just had to add this picture. I know it is fuzzy but I just love it. It is Easter night all hepped up on chocolate with daddys ball cap.



And next time on the tour of 2007.... April in Silver Dollar City.



1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I love the top picture of Sarah. She looks sooooo pretty!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home